Session played: November 22 of 2009
The War of Ages reveals itself to the eyes of the fledglings, and with the voice of one of its players.
- Alice talked a long time with Hepleto through a vision, and is delighted to play “slap hands”, the alias that he uses for the “War of Ages”.
- Kek Amir received through Telepathy the location of tablets depicting part of the travels of Set, but now only has two of the set of three.
- Viktor Reiter was dominated by the Prince into controlling his paranoia.
- Fabrizio inscribed in vampire blood runes in the back of the Prince’s throne and above it.
- Someone died inside the throne room without leaving any psychic trace. Neither Varna Kratlofk nor the new Brujah were able to perceive anything in a particular spot.
- There’s a secret exit from the throne room that Prince Basileo Timaeus was unaware of, and leads to the northern river.
- Through Aurel Phuri Dae illusions, Hepleto told them about their options in the “War of Ages” fight or die, like it or not.
- Prince Basileo Timaeus confided his trust in them, because being new vampires it was difficult for them to maintain allegiances hidden from him.
- Marco Alliagro strengthened the wards around the throne room.