Many factions arrived to the Convention of Thorns, the clans fractured and also banded heralded many changes…
- The Brujah, Malkavian, Toreador, Tremere and Ventrue clans were together as the Camarilla.
- The Nosferatu and Ravnos clans arrived as independents.
- The Giovanni and Setite clan arrived as a Traders Guild.
- The Assamite, Gangrel, Lasombra and Tzimisce clans were members of the Anarchs.
Careful orchestration allowed the member of the coterie to redefine the allegiances of others, and bring useful clans to their fold, at the end of the Convention the groups were banded differently…
- The Brujah, Gangrel, Lasombra, Malkavian, Nosferatu, Toreador, Tremere and Ventrue clans are now together as the Camarilla.
- The Assamite and Ravnos clans left as independents.
- The Giovanni and Setite clan stay as a Traders Guild.
- The Tzimisce are now the only full clan member of the Anarchs.
The screams, bloodshed and fires of Silchester are now behind. But everything has a price, and the coterie paid a high one, for two of their eldest members faced its final death, Alice Geenfamilienaam and Edward Elric were lost forever.